Some women who cannot get pregnant always have this question in mind that what can get them pregnant other than spending hefty amounts of dollars on artificial methods. Well most of the women do spent money on these methods but they are unaware of that by changing there lifestyle only can increase the chances for pregnancy.
Our top 5 lifestyle changes for inducing pregnancy are:
- AVOID Alcohol – Heavy drinking is associated with an increased risk of ovulation disorders, and some research has shown that even light drinking can reduce the likelihood of pregnancy.
- AVOID Excessive caffeine – Too much caffeine can have a negative effect on your estrogen levels, and contribute to fallopian tube damage and endometriosis.
- AVOID Stress – Even mild stress can inhibit ovulation.
- AVOID Excessive, vigorous exercises – Too much intense aerobic activity can reduce the production of progesterone. Limit exercise to one hour per day.
- AVOID Smoking – Besides damaging your cervix and fallopian tubes, heavy smoking ages your ovaries, depletes your eggs and can cause eggs to be prone to genetic abnormalities.