After longtime waiting USMLEWorld, LLC has recently released an iPhone/iPad version of their popular USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 3 Qbanks. The new app allows users to:
- Access and sync your Qbank tests and information across all supported devices
- Customize and create new tests to fit your study preferences
- Review and resume your previous tests
- Track your performance in each main and sub division
- Create and review your test notes
The app is available freely from iTunes Store here.
Cite this article as: Burhan Ahmed, MD, "USMLEWorld Qbank for iPhone & iPad is here! [BREAKING]," in Medicalopedia, December 18, 2011, [Permalink: https://www.medicalopedia.org/2360/usmleworld-qbank-for-iphone-ipad-is-here-breaking/].