“The body and soul of Charles Darwin’s Theory of Evolution was his idea that evolution was made possible through natural selection. This concept is based on the suggestion that those members of a species that are a little stronger, a little larger, or run a little faster will live longer to procreate offspring with these superior adaptations. Darwin’s theory suggests that millions of generations later the changes will result in new species. These adaptations are called links or intermediates. “
Time and time again many researchers, science magazines & biologists have argued that Darwin was wrong about evolution. There are many reasons why Darwin’s theory of evolution can be wrong. Some of them I am listing and some of them you would have in mind.
- Species without a link proves evolution is wrong. The only example we see in books is of monkeys and apes and not of any other species.
- Single human cell complexity is awesomely engineered the processes are so marvelously integrated that no where there is a link to prokaryotes or algae or fungi.
- DNA error checking enzymes proves evolution is wrong. If DNA is damaged it is repaired to make sure that no chromosomal changes are passed on to offsprings. But the evolutionary theory states taht random changes lead to evolution, which is wrong!
- Chromosome count proves evolution is wrong. Each unique species have constant number of chromosomes and in no way consecutive cell cycles over millions of years can produce a whole new chromosome with millions of genes on it and yet not messing up with the organ functions, cancers & embryonic malformations.
- Inter-species germ cells are resistant to each other. We know that eggs of different species have sperm receptors only for their own very specific male sperms. No inter species can mate and produce a new species which can reproduce again. There have been attempts to do such inter-species breedings but most of the offsprings are sterile proving that every species has a unique creation.
I would like you to see a video from a very famous NBC sitcom FRIENDS. Here the character Phoebe and Ross Geller argue about the theory and concept of evolution and how it can be wrong. Have a look at it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXr2kF0zEgI.
And see some the vintage smoking ads featuring doctors whilst we now know that smoking is a relative risk for many carcinomas and chronic lung diseases.
Coin in your comments to let us know about your opinion.