Here is the list:
- Keratoderma blenorrhagica (Reiter’s syndrome)
- Acral lentiginous melanoma
- Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease
- Mercury poisoning in children
- Bacterial endocarditis
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Graft Versus Host Disease rash.
- Kawasaki, Measles, or Toxic Shock Syndrome
- Steven Johnson syndrome
- Secondary and Congenital Syphilis with it’s characteristic Copper colored rash.
Cite this article as: Editorial Staff, "List of Palms & Soles Rashes," in Medicalopedia, February 23, 2013, [Permalink: https://www.medicalopedia.org/4052/list-of-palms-soles-rashes/].