Many countries around the world require individuals to take up a drug test if they are applying for a new job or a visa. Drug testing allows employers and the government to understand if the person has been into substance abuse and can hence prevent them from working for the company or entering the country, thus reducing any chances of harm that the said person can cause.
Even though this is a good measure by governments and companies, there are some obvious flaws with it. For instance, the use of medical and recreational drugs is allowed in some countries. However, when you apply for a job or a visa to a different country and take up the drug test, you will definitely fail in the test because of consuming drugs.
Therefore, if you are planning to undergo a drug test soon, then you should definitely check out ways to detox yourself so that no traces are identified in the drug test regarding your recreational or medical drug use.
How Do Drug Tests Work?
In drug tests, samples of your hair, fingernail, blood, urine, and/or saliva are taken and tested for the presence of any kind of drugs. For urine, blood, and saliva samples, a small container will be provided to you where you have to deposit your sample and provide for testing.
In the case of fingernail and hair samples, a few strands of your hair or fingernail will be taken by the authorities conducting the test and they will then scrutinize the same.
Talking about drug test accuracy, in almost all scenarios, drug tests tend to be extremely accurate as they are considered as official documents and proofs in most cases.
What Are the Drugs Identified in Drug Tests?
Below are the different drugs that are identified during most drug tests around the world:
- PCP (Phencyclidine or Angel Dust)
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
How to Detox Yourself Before a Drug Test?
If you consumed any drugs in the recent past and have a drug test soon, then it is best that you consider ways to detox yourself. Drug detox or Drug detoxification means cleansing your body out of any traces of drug use.
This includes removing any sort of drug-related impurities from your blood, kidney, hair, and so on.
To give you an understanding of how to detox before a drug test, below are some important steps that you should follow.
- Stop Consuming Drugs Priorly: Depending on the drugs you consume, they will show up in your blood, urine, etc. for an extended period. For instance, alcohol stays in the blood for 10-12 hours after consumption whereas cannabis presence can be detected even up to 2 weeks after use. Therefore, it is essential that you put a stop to drug use at least 2-3 months prior to getting drug tested.
- Use Detox Products: There are several detox products such as drinks, shampoo, etc. that can help remove the presence of drugs from your body up to an extent. Before appearing for a drug test, try using such products for at least a month to ensure that all traces of drugs are removed from your body. Moreover, while choosing a detox product for use, make sure to only pick the ones that are genuine. Check out online guides and ask your friends/colleagues those who have taken detox products before for recommendation as well.
- Take Drug Test At Home: Once you stop consuming any drugs and use detox products, then the next step to follow is to take a drug test at home. You can easily buy home drug test kits from both online and offline sources. Make sure to buy a reputed home drug test kit and test yourself to ensure that no traces of any drugs are found from your body samples.
How to do Hair Detox?
Hair detoxification is the process of removing the traces of any drugs from your hair. As we mentioned earlier, your hair samples may be collected and scrutinized during drug tests.
Well, you may think that you can clean shave your hair or dye your hair before appearing for a drug test to avoid being caught. However, during drug tests, the agency may fail you if you do these things which are against the regulations for drug tests in most cases.
However, one way you can avoid being caught during drug tests is by detoxifying your hair. There are specific hair detox shampoos that are available for the purpose, and out of all, the aloe toxin rid shampoo for hair detox is the best one.
What is Aloe Rid Detox Shampoo for Hair Detox?
Among all the hair detox shampoo that is available in the market, the old style aloe toxin rid shampoo is the best you can buy. The aloe toxin rid shampoo is made using 100% natural aloe vera plants and other vitamins which are not only safe to use on your hair but also remove any toxin presence from your hair strands.
Using aloe vera shampoo is very much recommended for hair detox as it contains both anti-fungal as well as anti-bacterial properties which can ensure no irritation or allergies occur to the skin while using the shampoo and moreover that the hair is cleaned thoroughly.
Apart from detoxifying your hair, the aloe toxin rid shampoo also nourishes and removes any dust/dirt from your hair as well. All the other contents used in manufacturing this shampoo as completely organic and there are no artificial constituents or acids that are added to the shampoo.
For better results and quick removal of drug presence from your hair strands, try using coconut oil on your hair and also use tea-based products to wash your hair. These two combined with aloe toxin rid shampoo will guarantee quick removal of toxin content from your hair strands and will also nourish your hair by removing any dirt or other impurities.