Today, among the natural compounds of the cannabis plant, the most popular is CBD (cannabidiol) and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). At the same time, few people seem to be aware of CBG (cannabigerol), which is one of the most expensive cannabinoids to produce due to its scarcity and the need for specialized production equipment and processes.
If this is your first time to hear of CBG oil, no worries. This article discusses the nature of CBG oil and how it can work for you.
- What is CBG oil?
Within the cannabis or hemp plant, CBG exists as cannabigerolic acid (CBGA) that provides the original material for other cannabinoid compounds.
CBG oil is extracted from young cannabis plants that contain natural cannabigerol. This compound is often combined with a carrier oil to create an edible or topical cannabis product. Because CBG oil is expensive to produce, it may be difficult to find on the market. This is one reason why most people tend to overlook the remarkable benefits of CBG to the human body.
- How does CBG oil affect well-being?
Because other cannabinoid compounds are synthesized from CBG, it is known as the mother of them all. The rarity and high production cost of CBG are because of the highly specialized production equipment required, it is a very minor cannabinoid that makes up less than 2% of the chemicals, and it can be found only in younger cannabis plants.
Similar to CBD oil, cannabigerol oil comes with great benefits.
- Reduces inflammation: The anti-inflammatory healing properties of CBG oil can help reduce inflammation from muscle or joint pain, arthritis, trauma, and gut inflammation.
- Reduces damage-causing free radicals: The antioxidant properties of Cannabigerol oil can prevent some types of cell damage and can minimize free radicals in your body, making your skin smoother and glowing. Also, it can help generate superoxide dismutase that helps break down harmful oxygen molecules in cells in the human body.
- Treats various skin disorders: The antibacterial and antifungal properties of CBG oil can help speed up the healing of skin disorders caused by fungal and bacterial infections.
- Treats Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases: CBG oil exhibits neuroprotective properties that are responsible for protecting the nervous system. It can be used to treat neural disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Helps fight cancers: The natural properties of CBG oil can help and stop the receptors that stimulate the growth of cancer cells.
- Treats depression and other mood disorders: Cannabigerol can increase the production and release of the endocannabinoid anandamide to promoting a positive mood.
- Aids sleep: Unlike THC the CBG compound can affect your body’s anandamide production and help you sleep well.
- Helps regulate appetite: CBG has appetite-stimulating properties that can help improve food intake. CBG chemicals can link with many molecular targets that regulate your appetite.
- How can CBG oil improve human health?
Just like CBD oil, CBG oil products such as the UltraCBG full spectrum CBG oil 1 oz (30mL) can be used in a variety of ways. The most popular way of ingesting this liquid is by placing it under the tongue with a dropper, although some have reported limited success with other ways such as vaporizing the liquid and inhaling the fumes.
The dropper method under the tongue is a quick and mess-free approach that allows the cannabigerol compound to be absorbed quickly into your body. That’s because the area below your tongue is filled with tiny capillaries and tissues that can readily absorb chemical compounds directly into your bloodstream.
The effectiveness of CBG oil can differ from person to person. This is why proper dosing is essential in your CBG oil treatment process.
The use of cannabigerol oil should be taken seriously and with extreme care about dosage. Before using the liquid for the first time, consult your doctor first for safety. It is best to start with a very low dose. If you have any health conditions, be sure and take extra precautions. Consult with a licensed health professional before you using CBG oil.
With all these benefits, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t give CBG oil products a try. Although the high demand and low production of this “Rolls Royce of all Cannabinoids” may not make it easy to find or buy online or even from your local shops, it is not impossible. If you think that this is your best alternative treatment regardless of the price, talk to your doctor as soon as possible and verify that CBG oil is right for your health. If it is, ask CBD oil providers for advice about where you can find a trusted CBG oil provider.