Dental health is vital in ensuring that you have quality smiles, bites, and the confidence required to speak in public. You need to get a qualified and certified partner for your personal and family dental solutions. At SEDA Dental, you are sure to find a skilled Pinecrest Dentist that works to maintain your dental health and that of your entire family.
About SEDA Dental
SEDA Dental was established in 2003 to provide dental care for patients in Florida. There are seven convenient branches delivering quality services using state of the art equipment. The centers are located in Pompano Beach, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Pinecrest, Boca Roca, and North Miami Beach, FL. Each center offers digital CT Scans, X-rays, and Straumann dental implants.
SEDA Dental has a team of dedicated doctors, team leaders, and staff that serves new and existing patients with respect to all safety procedures. Each center has a team of highly educated and experienced cosmetic dentists, general dentists, prosthodontists, and periodontists. You can walk into any center to get veneers, teeth whitening, dental cleaning, exams, dental fillings, implants, and dental crowns, and Invisalign®.
All the operations in the seven locations are conducted per the guidelines of the American Dental Association. The team stays abreast of the developments in dental care. Through less intrusive procedures. It takes a few visits to SEDA Dental to get a brighter and more vibrant smile.
Patient check-ins are initiated by a text or call to the office to ensure that the waiting room is made ready. On your visit, you can go directly to the treatment suite for immediate assistance. A tele-dental portal is available to ensure that you get access to dental care even when you are unable to leave your house.
Available Services at SEDA Dental
- Restorative Dentistry: SEDA Dental leads in the replacement of missing and damaged teeth. Through fillings, crowns, implants, you can smile more and chew better.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Cosmetic dentistry can help you to regain your confidence and high-quality smiles. You can visit SEDA Dental for teeth whitening, veneers, and Invisalign®
- Emergency dentistry: All seven centers are well equipped to offer emergency care for dental complications caused by sport, or domestic injuries. You can book an appointment or make a walk-in appointment for emergency dentistry.
- All on 4: All on 4 implants replace multiple teeth or a full arc of missing teeth. Four implants are installed strategically on your jawbone to restore your teeth conveniently.
- Bone grafting: This procedure restores your jawbone and improves the integrity of your mouth. Bone grafting is effective in preparing your jaw for a dental implant.
- Wisdom teeth: Wisdom teeth are located at the innermost part of your mouth, making it hard to clean or remove. After wisdom tooth extraction, you receive recovery instructions and prescriptions. Tooth extractions are available for patients of all ages.
- Root Canal: After a tooth extraction, you need to get routine dental procedures to save the decayed tooth. Your treatment is customized to suit your specific needs.
There is a wide range of dental solutions offered at SEDA Dental. To receive one or more of the services at one of the seven branches, you can call SEDA Dental or book an appointment online. Telehealth appointments are available to ensure that you receive quality care.